Thursday, April 19, 2012

Local with Lindsay | Experience with 25 Main

By Lindsay Vandermyde
I thought I'd write a little about what you didn't see in the video about
The gorgeous red-headed manager, Carly, was so accommodating when I visited the establishment. You may not have seen her when you've dropped before because she is incredibly busy making the "behind the scenes" magic happen. Her vibrant energy and smile match the vibe of the restaurant.

The service and quality of food was fantastic! The Cobb Salad had lettuce that was fresh & crisp, the chicken was seasoned to perfection (not at all rubbery!), and the mix of vegetables & bacon made for a glorious display of delicious!

And, getting to my favorite part--the cupcake! I have to say the second I licked that first section of frosting my taste buds went absolutely BANANAS! I genuinely had a hard time not shoving it all into my face and making a spectacle of myself with gasps and moans of pure delight. It literally took all I had in me not to buy the whole platter of cupcakes and hide in the closet. And with that, I digress.
It was a dang good cupcake, though, and you MUST try. And then bring me another!

Twenty-Five Main supports local and traveling artists through both music and art. They also cater and provide fun cupcake birthday parties at a really great price. How fun would that be to take your kids to decorate cupcakes (and not have to worry about cleaning up!).
Sign. Me. Up!

So sum it up: Twenty-Five Main = Super Good. Eat there.

No comments:

COMMENTS