Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Local with Lindsay | Extreme Mattress Outlet Review

By Lindsay Vandermyde

The Extreme Mattress Outlet is a great place to buy your next mattress. I couldn't believe the prices on the "name-brand" mattresses! You can score an excellent mattress for 40-70% off retail!  As I was bouncing around, I could feel the variety and even the quality of each unit.

Their customer service is top-notch and they know their products inside and out. There are not too many places these days where you can get one-on-one service while choosing your item (except for say, St George Ford...! C'mon. You know I couldn't resist that plug!).

Extreme Mattress even encourages you to "dress comfortable" so you can try each mattress. So, grab Mr. Teddy and your flannel P.J.'s and head on over! They want you to be happy with your purchase and are willing to let you try out each unit, although I don't think they offer breakfast in bed...

All in all, it was a friendly experience and I will definitely be back--even if it's just for a nap!

Off to the Chiropractor now because after that fall (however padded), I'm pretty sure my back and wrist will never be the same! Just kiddin.'

Kind of.


P.S. Still have questions on the Extreme Mattress Outlet? Go here: FAQ's

No comments:

COMMENTS